We are seeking a sales Associate to join us. This is a full-time position with excellent compensation and benefits.
This position will be responsible for all sales activities in our Pasadena store. Deliver quality and consistency of service including identifying customers’ needs, developing client relationships, sale, and delivering post-sale services.
• Responsible for the daily store operations
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains a pleasant shopping environment consistent with our brand image
- Calls on current customers to maintain client relationship
- Develop potential customer relationships
- Keep customers informed on new products or services, changes, etc.
- Identifies and handles client enquiries and concerns
- Executes sales plans and participates in communication events
- Communicates feedback gathered through in-store activities to store management
- Keeps records and reports on sales activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Loves tea and willing to learn tea
- High end retail sales experience is preferred
- Passion in retail industry with good selling skills
- Likes Chinese culture and appreciates quality products
- Must have a bachelor degree
- Fluent in English, speaking mandarin is a plus
- Must be a good team player, pleasant, service oriented with good communication skills
Please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.