We are looking for a creative, data-driven marketing coordinator to manage the majority of the marketing and branding for our fast-growing company. We are looking for someone who is a team player and can work independently; someone who wants to make a change and grow into success with us. You will be in charge of generating new branded contents for our social media platforms, website, and other print or online activities. You will work closely with our sales and business development team to design and deliver outreach programs, new campaigns, and customer engagement programs.
Position Offered: Full-time Job (40hr/week)
Compensation: Salary depends on experience
- Design and manage branded contents for our social media platforms to increase our social media exposure(Including but not limited to blog posts, videos, photos, newsletter, etc.).
- Create and manage the content of our website.
- Research and outreach to build relationships for developing customer engagement activities.
- Responsible for any out-going marketing materials and work as the primary liaison with PR, press, and marketing-related service provider.
- Participate sales report analysis to understand how our marketing activity drives new and old customers, and continually refine our process to convert potential customers.
- Media, Communications, Film, and Marketing major, is preferred.
Skills and Experience:
- Past working experience in Marketing, Social Media, or Creative Agency is preferred.
- Have excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Experience and skills in using Adobe Creative Suite, platform-based website management and blogging.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize and inform social media strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently or with a team when working under pressure.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of products; training will be provided.
- International candidates must have the authorization to work in the United States.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is preferred but not a must.
- Must be able to walk, stand and exert mobility for up to eight (8) hours.
- Can lift up to 30 lbs when needed.
- Process a driver license.
Please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.