Book a Private Chinese Tea Ceremony
For those who have experienced the wonders of a tea ceremony, they know it is an unforgettable experience; the event has an immense power in bringing people together. However, while many people may have the desire to hold a tea ceremony with their friends and loved ones, they may lack the tools or expertise necessary. By offering these Private Tea Events, Denong Tea is committed to spreading the miracle of the tea ceremony to anyone who may be interested, as well as providing them with a comprehensive introduction to Pu-erh tea and the Gong Fu Brewing Style.
Private Tea Ceremony
Our private tea ceremony is held at Denong Tea flagship store in Pasadena, CA. At our intimate and serene tea room, we provide an unique opportunity for tea connoisseurs and tea novices alike to engage in conversation, and to learn about the intricacies and complexities of the Pu-erh teas.
Tastings are pre-portioned at 3g each. Tea menu details are available in-store.
- Standard Tea Menu: $8 - $22
- May select up to three teas to taste
- Each tea tasting is a 30 minute session
- $5 service fee for each additional person
- Limit 6 persons
- Rare Tea Menu: $25 - $120
- May select up to two teas to taste
- Each tea tasting is a 40 minute session
- Tea tastings under $50 : $10 service fee for each additional person
- Tea tastings over $50 : $20 service fee for each additional person
- Limit 2 persons
When are Chinese tea ceremonies generally held?
Many times, Chinese tea ceremonies are held for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, and graduations. Besides providing a perfect way to celebrate and commemorate these occasions tea ceremonies can also be wonderful as a more common, everyday event. Tea ceremonies are also an incredibly educational cultural experience, and are therefore excellent for settings such as book clubs or classrooms to enjoy.
- For parties of 3 or more, customers are required to make a reservation at least 2 days in advance, either through phone call or email
- Private Tea Ceremonies are only held at our Denong Tea Pasadena located at 482 S. Arroyo Parkway #100 Pasadena, CA 91105
- Customers must be aware that tea is served at very hot temperatures, therefore must therefore be careful when drinking the tea, and agree to assume responsibility for any accidents caused by spilling the tea
If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (626) 817-9957.