Private Tea Ceremony
By offering Private Tea Tasting Ceremony, Denong Tea wishes to provide a unique opportunity for tea connoisseurs and tea novices alike to engage in conversations and to learn about the intricacies and complexities of Pu-erh teas.
Currently, we only host private tea ceremonies at our intimate tea room in Pasadena, CA.
Reservation and Price
- Each tea tasting session will use 3g of the tea of your choice and last around 30-40 minutes.
- Our tea tasting menu is available in-store.
- For tea tasting under $50, it is an additional $5 service fee for each additional person.
- For tea tasting over $50, it is an additional $10 service fee for each additional person.
- For parties of 3 or more, please make a reservation two days in advance by contacting +1 626-817-9957 or email to email@example.com.
- We can host Tea Ceremonies or Pu-erh Tea Lectures upon inquiries. For specific questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many times, Chinese tea ceremonies are for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, and graduations. Besides, tea ceremonies can also be an incredibly educational cultural experience and are therefore excellent for settings such as book clubs or classrooms to enjoy. For individuals, tea ceremony can relax and calm body and mind if practice daily.
Our tea is served at very hot temperatures, therefore please be careful when drinking the tea, and agree to assume responsibility for any accidents caused by spilling the tea.